By visiting our website http://www.rhino-partners.com (our "Site"), you accept and consent to the practices set out in this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, please cease to interact with the Site, clear all Cookies and refrain from future visits.
Collection of Personal Data
- In this Policy, “Personal Data” means data, whether true or not, about a person who can be identified from that data or from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access. Personal Data may include (without limitation):
- Information that you provide us (which may include your name, address, email address, telephone number and other personal descriptions) by filling in forms on our Site, or by corresponding with us (by phone, email or otherwise), for example:
- when you report any problem to us;
- when you use certain features on our Site;
- when you request any support from us; or
- when you complete any survey or questionnaire we send you.
- Information automatically collected when you visit our Site, such as technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and your log-in information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to contact our customer service number.
- We retain Personal Data only for as long as the applicable Purpose still exists ,and will use our best endeavours to expunge it within a reasonable time of that Purpose elapsing.
Uses made of Personal Data
- We may use Personal Data for the following Purposes:
- providing, improving and developing our services;
- researching, designing and launching new features or products;
- presenting content and information in our Site in the most effective manner for you and for the device you use;
- providing you with alerts, updates, materials or information about our services or other types of information that you requested or signed up to
- communicating with you and responding to your questions or requests; and
- to verify your identity and any information you provide to us;
- to personalise the appearance or user experience of our customer portal, or to provide targeted advertising on our Site or through other channels;
- to maintain the quality of our services (including customer services), including by recording our communications with you for the purposes of training our employees;
- to meet the requirements imposed by any law, rules, regulations, agreements or schemes imposed by any government regulators, law enforcement agencies, government authorities, dispute resolution or industry bodies or in connection with any investigations;
- responding or taking part in legal proceedings, including seeking professional advice;
- legal purposes such as enforcing obligations owed to us or seeking professional advice (including legal advice); and
- purposes directly related or incidental to the above.
- Additionally, Purposes may encompass the use of Personal Data in direct marketing (i.e. offering or advertising products or services by sending the relevant information directly to you). We require your consent specifically for this Purpose and you may opt out any time.
- The Purposes may continue to apply for a reasonable period thereafter even in situations where your relationship with us has been terminated or altered in any way.
- Personal Data may at any time be processed by persons who operate outside Singapore.
Disclosure of Personal Data
- We will keep your Personal Data confidential, but may provide it to the following entities, whether they are located in Singapore or elsewhere:
- any member of our Group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in Section 5 of the Companies Act (Chapter 50);
- personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, and service providers in connection with our operations or services (for example staff engaged in the provision of support services);
- our overseas offices, affiliates, business partners and counterparts;
- persons under a duty of confidentiality to us;
- persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws and regulations in any part of the world (including law enforcement agencies, lawyers, auditors government regulators or authorities and, dispute resolution or industry bodies; or
- actual or proposed transferees of our operations (or a substantial part thereof) in any part of the world.
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that, if permitted by your local browser settings, we store on a computer or mobile device to collect and retain information about Site visitor behaviour, such as user preferences and session information. The information contained in cookies is transferred to your computer's hard drive and shared with us.
- Cookies are used to distinguish you from other users of the Site, which helps us to improve our Site and your experience of it.
- We use persistent cookies and session cookies. A persistent cookie stays in your browser and will be read by us when you return to our Site or a partner site that uses our services. Session cookies only last for as long as the session (usually the current visit to the Site or a browser session).
- We may use third-party web services on our Site. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies (which are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies), web server logs and web beacons to help us analyse how visitors use our Site and make the information displayed on it more relevant to your interests. The information collected through these means (including IP addresses) is disclosed to these service providers. These analytics services may use the data collected to contextualise and personalise the marketing materials of their own advertising network.
- Our Site (and/or our communication with you) may contain links to third party websites for your convenience and information, and social media features such as the Facebook “Like” button. Please note that these websites and features operate independently from us, and may have their own privacy notices or policies. If you choose to access these websites and/or use these features, you should review their privacy notices or policies to understand their privacy practices. We will not be responsible for your access or use of these websites and/or features.
- All Personal Data you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or on the servers of partner companies that owe to us strict data management responsibilities. In all cases, reasonable security measures are applied to prevent the unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal, erasure, or loss of Personal Data, including both physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection. We also review our information collection, storage and processing practices from time to time to guard against unauthorised access, processing or use.
- Please note, however, that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot completely guarantee the security of any Personal Data and we cannot be responsible for any unauthorized use of Personal Data by third parties that is attributable to factors beyond our reasonable control.
Changes to this Policy
- We may update this Policy from time to time. Any changes or updates we make to this Policy will be posted on this page, and your continued use and/or access to our Site or services following such posting shall constitute your acknowledgement and acceptance of the updated Policy.
Withdrawing Your Consent
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data in connection with the Purposes will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop collecting, using and/or disclosing your Personal Data for any or all of the Purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided above.
- Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
- Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose Personal Data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
- If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding Personal Data, please address them to: firstname.lastname@example.org